BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Slide!

This is Grandpa's long awaited slide. For awhile, there was nothing and so we blocked off the stairs so the kids couldn't even go up into the playhouse.  But, to Grandpa's defense, it was quite difficult to find a slide that would fit the playhouse because it was so high up. He found one on the internet and had to order two extra sections to make it fit.  We are all thrilled, especially the kids.  Riley even goes down without trouble.  One time, I was in the sewing room and saw her make an attempt to go down the slide.  She climbed up the stairs and I lost her for a moment.  I looked out the window and saw her going down head first ("Superman Style") as seen in the picture with Eli.  I was a little shocked, but she seemed okay and so I thought she must be okay.  Since then, she has learned to go down feet first. 

0 comments: