BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter!

Here is Eli dying hard-boiled eggs.  He not only had a great time and made a big mess, but he actually liked eating the eggs. Go figure, I didn't even know. If I had, I might have made more, and in turn, a bigger mess.

Yes, I know that Eli has a really long shirt on. He had a mishap in which pants were difficult. I didn't want him to miss out on all the Easter fun and so we made it work. We went to quite a few Easter Egg hunts. We went to one at Grandma Koyle's house, one at Great Grandma Jansen house, and one at my cousin's house in West Jordan. The pictures shown are from all of them.

Here, Eli Stopped for a cupcake.  In the middle of the Easter Egg, hunt, he was no longer interested in the plastic eggs. This ended up hurting his chances of getting all of the eggs, because the big kids went out at the same time as the little kids.  As seen in the picture with Riley and Charles rushing to get the eggs.

0 comments: