It was time to take Eli to the dentist and I was a little nervous about how he would behave and so I prepared him the best I could and walked him through the entire process. I told him he would get to ride in a cool chair, they would take special pictures of his teeth, they would tickle his teeth with special tools and then the dentist would count his teeth and if he was really good, he would get a special prize.
He was a complete angel and did everything with the best behavior. When the hygenist cleaned his teeth, he did a fake hammy laugh and begged for the x-rays. He wore the mouth guard with flouride and looked so funny just waiting patiently. He was so good, they let him have two prizes. I am really glad that his first experience at the dentist was so good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment