BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Eli at Primary

Eli has been working on potty training for a while now and a few weeks ago, he went to church without a pull-up or diaper! We were so pleased with him and he is so pleased with himself, that he decided to announce that he went potty (inbetween meetings) to the whole primary.
Not too long after that, I was trying to get him to go and I told him that he could have a Disney Cars toy from up in Grandma's closet if he went potty 3 times. He really wanted that toy and he wouldn't stop asking for it. He asked Grandma for it and she asked him "What do we have to do to get that toy?" He the replied, "We need to get a stool."
Eli has been so much fun, despite all the accidents, and Riley has been very precious. They get along so great, she has special smiles just for him and she will laugh for only him so far. Eli loves her very much keeps her in his mind often. About a week ago, I asked Eli if he wanted to go upstairs to visit Grandma (I intended for Riley and Eli) and he told me, "Mom, You forgot the baby. I remembered."

0 comments: