BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baby Fashion Show!

You've heard about it and now it's here: the baby fashion show. Okay, so I got so excited the moment I found out I was having a girl and I spent all this money shopping for all the cute little clothes for girls. I spend all this time and energy getting the baby ready for church, only to find out she either spits up all over the dress, or sleeps through the meeting wrapped in a blanket. The best way to fix that is to show off that little cutie and all her outfits with a baby fashion show?
This red dress was given to me by my mother after a shopping trip we spent together. I fell in love with it on the hanger and wore it throughout the Christmas Season and beyond. I even sent Christmas cards out with the Riley dressed in this and Eli in a suit. (One of the pictures seen below.)
I loved the dress so much, I wanted one in a purple and pink color and it looks different enough, that I can justify having both. (She also looks adorable in both.)
This dress and the two below it was given to me by a woman in our ward that was retiring from foster care. She had several boxes and was very generous. The hand-knit sweater and hat was not included, but they were given to me as a gift from another woman in the ward.
This dress and sweater was given to Riley for Christmas this year from her older cousin Sophie, as seen in the blog: Corwin and Sophie.
This dress had four layers of "fru-fru" and I went crazy and had to buy it. It doesn't quite fit yet, but will shortly. I'll probably wear it for Easter.
And last, but totally not least, this dress was made by my mother for me as a baby. I was blessed in this dress at six weeks old and now Riley is in this dress at one week old.

0 comments: