BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chesty!

From the time Eli was just little, I would tell him that without a shirt on, he was chesty. I would ask him, "Do you want your pajamas on or do you want to be chesty?" He would usually reply "Chesty." I didn't think much of it until Riley was born and when we would change her clothes, he would call her "Chesty" as well.
Well, last night at Family Night, we were learning about the creation of Adam and Eve. Eli would point to the pictures (child pictures, nothing inappropriate), and say they were "Chesty." We then replied, yes, Adam and Eve were chesty." Later the next morning, we were reviewing the lesson at breakfast and Eli told us that "God made Adam and a chesty woman."
On a more precious note, at the lesson, we asked Eli "Did God make Eli." He replied "No." We told him that God did make Eli, and the expression on his face was priceless, he opened his mouth wide and his eyes wider.

0 comments: