BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 20, 2013

Eli's Christmas Program

Eli's program was very special because it took place in the Methodist chapel at his school and the kids sung songs from all over. the world  Eli's class sang "I'm Getting Nuthing for Christmas," and "Suzy Snowflake." They were darling, cute and precious.
I don't know what is more entertaining, the kids preforming or the parents fawning over their kids.  When the kids preform, the parents have to get up close to take a picture, but I don't because I have a huge zoom lens.  I stay sitting in the back row and get a picture just fine.  At the end, the school director asked the parents to take a small moment to take a picture and then go back to their seats when the music started.  I had to laugh because a lot of parents had to be reminded (some a few times) to go back to their seats. 

0 comments: