BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Michael is Born

Welcome to the world Michael!
This is Michael Allen Koyle. He was born January 21st, weiging 7 lbs 10 oz.  He is my biggest, by not so much.  All my babies were 7 pounders and all were short deliveries, but this was my shortest and it should have been even shorter.  I went into the hospital at a 6 dilated and after two hours of labor, they broke my water, I was almost ready within an hour, but the doctor wasn't in yet and so I decided to get an epidural.  I was thinking that if she took too long, then I couldn't last that long without an epidural.  So, after I was dialated to a 9, I got one.  The entire labor was 3.5 hours and would have been shorter if I hadn't gotten the epidural.  I really could have made it without, but I remember thinking, why not, they were made so we could have comfort and a better experience.  I will never get another epidural again.  For months following, It hurt in the location that I got the epidural everytime I stretched, arched or reached for anything.

Anyway, enough about that, here are some amazing pictures of his first few moments that Jared was able to capture and I will cherish always.


Here is our beautiful family finally meeting our Mikey.  To say they love him is an understatement.  Riley made up a new song about being welcome to the family.  Morgan kept calling him "Baby Ours." Eli kept asking why we didn't name him Ethan. He did love him no matter what he was named.
Here are some shots that I just took of my precious baby and a shot of Daddy and Micheal sleeping.  Also, the hospital provided a special celebratory meal for me and Jared.  It was amazing.


0 comments: