This is Riley's Elsa Dress. I was going to save it for Halloween and/or her birthday, but I forgot that her preschool started. I knew it was supposed to start on August 4th, but since I had to work, I completely spaced it. When she found out, she was a wreck and I couldn't get her to stop. I decided to change her attitude and give her the dress. She was so excited and when Riley decided to wear it, Morgan had to have one too. We put her in one of Riley's old ones, but she was too short and kept tripping on it. So we tried on the pink one and she loved it.
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Princess for a Day
This is Riley's Elsa Dress. I was going to save it for Halloween and/or her birthday, but I forgot that her preschool started. I knew it was supposed to start on August 4th, but since I had to work, I completely spaced it. When she found out, she was a wreck and I couldn't get her to stop. I decided to change her attitude and give her the dress. She was so excited and when Riley decided to wear it, Morgan had to have one too. We put her in one of Riley's old ones, but she was too short and kept tripping on it. So we tried on the pink one and she loved it.
Posted by Jenifer K at 9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment