BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 4, 2015

My Happy Easter!

While the Easter Egg hunts and parties are fun for the kids (and me too), my favorite part is dressing the little ones up and taking pictures of them.

Update: This is the infamous weekend in which Jonathon and Whitney began. Courtney noticed them flirting and asked me if there was anything going on. I told her that I really didn't think so. I thought just because two people are single, doesn't mean that they will get together. Well, they did. They flirted the entire weekend.
Funny story: One weekend, while they were dating, Riley and I came to the Koyle's for a weekend. Riley saw them holding hands and asked them when they were getting married. I was embarrassed and told her to be quiet. Whitney then told me not to worry, they were getting married and they announced their engagement.

0 comments: