Ok. I admit, I don't remember why this picture was taken, but it sure makes me laugh. She is such a character.
I do see chocolate in her mouth. She absolutely loves chocolate, especially Daddy's chocolate. Daddy made the comment that he looks forward to the day when she tries other chocolate and doesn't like it.
Update: For Christmas this year, I filled the Advent Calendar with all sorts of candy. One of which was some cheap chocolate. Morgan loved it, but the other kids didn't. Daddy was pleased.
Here is another picture of her with a messy face in June. I love babies with messy faces.
And messy bodies. A bath is in her future! (This is a picture from the end of June. Her growth is amazing!)
Nutella from Nae-Nae's visit in June. It's chocolate, not a mustache. :)
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment