We had a wonderful birthday party for Eli! He has always wanted one and I was so nervous to throw one in El Paso because they are a big deal in which they invite everyone and their family. I thought once I got back to Utah, It would be easier. In some ways, it was. Beating the Jones was harder. I didn't have my own place, just our tiny apartment and we didn't want to spend tons to go to an expensive venue. We went with it anyway and had a great time. We did all sorts of games, like treasure hunt with lego pieces, guess the legos in the jar, a pinata and Lego Bingo. The kids enjoyed all of it and they even got a lego set when they left (dollar, generic ones from Amazon, but they loved it). Most of all, Eli loved his party.
Friday, December 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment