BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Black Island Park

I went to Black Island Farms about 5 years ago and loved it. We went again this year and it was just as fun, only this time, I had 3 kids instead of just Eli. Last time we went with Carrie and her kids and just Joe, because Alex was just born. I wouldn't do it every year, as it is pretty expensive and it has gotten more commercialized. (Oh dear, now I sound like a Koyle)
For those who don't know about this place, it is great.  It has all sort of fun things, like a sandbox full of dry corn, hay bales to climb over, a really long slide, a train made from a tractor.  We also went on a corn maze.  The kids loved exploring, Courtney loved going through inch of it.

0 comments: