BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 26, 2014

Imaginary Friends

Riley has had imaginary friends for about a year now.  You can tell she has them when she walks around with her hands in cupping shape.  It started with Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) then for a short time, it was Manny (from Handy Manny) and now it is Daniel (from Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood) as seen in the picture. 
We are living at my folks house and sharing a bathroom with my kids.  I don't mind too much, however, I am getting tired of sharing a bathroom with the imaginary friends.  I will go into the bathroom and Riley will yell at me because Jake or Manny is going potty.  I got so sick of it that I told her that her friends had to use a separate bathroom.  It is better now and I often see her walk to the other bathroom holding someone.

0 comments: