Going to the El Paso Zoo was on my El Paso Bucket List. I am glad that I was able to do it with my kids, a week before we moved from El Paso. We were with the youth of El Paso for stake youth conference and they were on a scavenger hunt. I had to take my kids and I was worried they would slow the youth down. The youth were wonderful, either they didn't care about the hunt or they were compassionate enough to help with my kids. After the youth left, I was able to play with just my kids at the new playground that they just built. It had a few treehouses connecting to each other with a huge slide. Riley tried to go down the slide, but she got afraid. I asked Eli to help, but she still wouldn't budge. Finally she came down.
Friday, June 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment