BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Riley is Not a Baby Anymore

Riley has grown up so much this past week.  She has been potty training and it has been unreal.  We got her a pink potty chair that plays music when she pees and she has pretty much potty trained herself, with very few accidents.  She also has given up naps and has been down the McDonalds big slide.  She is no longer a baby. 
Another reason she has grown up is in these pictures I painted her nails for the first time. I did it to cover up a bruised fingernail.  She kept thinking she needed a bandaid and I was worried she might get a rash, so we covered it up so she could not think about it.  It was so fun and she held as still as a two year old could.  She loved it and acted dainty and precious.  I love having a girl, even if she does grow up too fast.

0 comments: