BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 17, 2012

Love


Riley has learned to say "I love you" only, it sounds more like "I la' ye" there would be times she would say it at least a dozen times. I still never got tired of it.
Eli, Riley and me were having a movie day because we were all sick and we were watching The Swan Princess. In the movie, the prince makes a vow of everlasting love and promises to love the princess forever.
After the movie, I was so sick and couldn't get the kids to bed fast enough and my patience was growing thin. Eli then turned to me and said " Mom, I love you and I will love you forever and after you die, I will still love you." It never ceases to amaze me how in tune with the spirit, the little ones are. After a quick prayer to the Lord, they settled right down to sleep.

0 comments: