BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 8, 2012

Zoo Trip

It was my birthday and I wanted to do something out of the ordinary.  I called my cousin who has a zoo pass and asked if we could go.  I am so glad that I did because we had so much fun.  Eli's favorite animal was the rattle snake and for the next few weeks, he kept asking me to tell him stories about rattle snakes.  While at the zoo, he even rode the snake at the carousel and when we did see a rattle snake, he didn't want to leave.  He loved the reptile home and could have stayed all there all day.  Unfortunately, it was really stinky and humidity and we decided that we didn't want to stay there all day.  Fortunately, there were other things to see.  Like the polar bear exhibit and the new sea lions.  It was pretty impressive.

At first, Riley thought that all of the animals were monkeys.  Eli and I taught her by the end of the day all sorts of other animals.  She can't quite say porcupine, but she'll get there. 

0 comments: