BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Riley's Attitude

My Mother-in-Law asked me how I was doing and I told her honestly how I was doing. Riley is starting to get an attitude. She has given me tons of scowls and I feel guilty when she does it because she looks like her daddy. My favorite solution is to kiss her brow and it goes away.
The other problem I have is that she puts her feet on her table and won't take them off. I know she know that she is doing something wrong, but I think she tests her limits because she continues to do it. It's a good thing she is so cute.
A few days later we found ourselves in Tremonton. Alexa, Eli and Riley's cousin, gave Eli a scowl, similar to the one seen above. I told him to kiss her brow and he did. She turned to him and smiled.

1 comments:

Jenny Axford Cook said...

You have such cute kiddos!