BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Eli and Riley Koyle

Eli's Birthday was today and it was kind of anti-climatic. During the year, I went shopping for Christmas and Birthday early, while I was pregnant with Riley. He saw me purchase all his toys and I figured he would forget. Well, he didn't and he already knew all his presents. I was kind of disappointed because after every present he wrapped, there was no excitement and some of them he asked for before he opened them. At least he enjoyed the cake. Mom was cleaning out her cupboards getting ready for construction and I inherited the Superman cake pan. He had a great time playing with the faces and wouldn't give them up to make the cake. It was actually a struggle, but once he saw Superman near completion, he was okay with it.

0 comments: