BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

First Photos


Eli was born on December 12, 2007 to Jared and Jenifer Koyle. He was born at 8:07 a.m. weighing 7 lbs 7 oz. Eli is the fourth grandchild on both the Mortensen side as well as the Koyle side. I had a very difficult pregnancy with morning sickness and seeing his face when he came out made it real. I stared at his face and realized that he was mine sent from heaven.
    
We had a very difficult time picking his name. Jared didn't like talking about names until he saw the child. However, I disagreed and during the last week of pregnancy, I picked a name for every day of the week and which ever name he was born, that would be his name. He didn't come on "Jefferson" or "Noah." He decided to come on "Bubba." Well I couldn't have a child named "Bubba" and so we had to go with Jared's method and see the child. I looked at him and wanted to call him "My Little Guy." That was too long and so I shortened it to Eli. It's funny because we had not even considered that name during the entire nine months. It must have been inspired.

0 comments: